New Year New Adventure
In light of COVID-19, Metro OBGYN has decided to suspend online scheduling until further notice. If you would like to make an appointment, please make note of the following before calling our office to schedule:
1. If you need a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy; we will refill the medication with a 3 month supply
2. Effective 11/24/20, we are not allowing spouses, children, or other companions to attend clinic appointments. The only person permitted in the clinic for all appointments is the patient. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this restriction is for the safety of our patients, physicians, and staff
3. Click here to learn more --> I'm pregnant. Should I get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
If you have any questions we encourage you to make an appointment with your Physician or Advanced Practice Provider to discuss.
Now Offering Virtual Visits!
– compassion is our passion –
– from urgent care to pelvic floor disorders –
Metro OBGYN Urgent Care Clinic
Metro OBGYN is committed to providing the highest quality of care to women of all ages. Our OBGYN Urgent Care clinic is open at our Woodbury location. Life gets busy, and that’s why we’re offering the availability of treatment to fit your schedule. Walk-ins are welcome, no need to make an appointment.
Female Pelvic Medicine & Surgery
Metro OBGYN's care includes specialists in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, formerly known as urogynecology. Our specialists see patients from around the region who seek the highest level of experience for complex surgeries, including laparoscopic and robotic approaches.