1. Metro OBGYN is NOT scheduling annual exam/well visits at this time
2. If you need a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy; we will refill the medication with a 3 month supply
3. Effective 3/19/20, we are not allowing spouses, children, or other companions to attend clinic appointments. The only person permitted in the clinic for all appointments is the patient. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this restriction is for the safety of our patients, physicians, and staff
– compassion is our passion –
– from urgent care to pelvic floor disorders –
Metro OBGYN Urgent Care Clinic
Metro OBGYN is committed to providing the highest quality of care to women of all ages. Our OBGYN Urgent Care clinic is open at our Woodbury location. Life gets busy, and that’s why we’re offering the availability of treatment to fit your schedule. Walk-ins are welcome, no need to make an appointment.
Female Pelvic Medicine & Surgery
Metro OBGYN's care includes specialists in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, formerly known as urogynecology. Our specialists see patients from around the region who seek the highest level of experience for complex surgeries, including laparoscopic and robotic approaches.